Case Study: Physiotherapy Associates
- We recruited the former CEO of outpatient services at NovaCare Rehabilitation, Ron Hiscock, to build a national business in the outpatient rehabilitation sector: Physiotherapy Associates (formerly Benchmark Medical, Inc., BMI).
About Wind Point Partners
- We selected Wind Point Partners (“WPP”) as the sponsor. WPP made an initial equity commitment of $50 million to fund the team’s initiatives
- Year one revenues were >$90 million with 18% EBITDA margins
- Benchmark Medical was sold in 2012 to Court Square Capital Partners with annual revenues of >$400 million and $75 million in EBITDA (achieved growth mostly through acquisitions executed under our leadership)
- We forged a strategic partnership plan for BMI to pursue proprietary deal flow throughout the country
- We spearheaded the platform’s build, and subsequent add-on transactions, once again relying on our proprietary deal flow