April 2019 – MIAMI, FL Global Healthcare Advisors, LLC, a Miami-based investment bank focused on buy-side mergers and acquisitions within the healthcare industry, is pleased to release its newly-completed report: Unlocking Growth in the C(D)MO Market.
The report offers a comprehensive view of the pharmaceutical contract development and manufacturing services market, identifying a range of growth factors and transaction activity.
Among the highlights of the report are:
- A focus on underlying growth factors, with an analysis of notable trends in the parent pharmaceutical market;
- An examination of key areas of interest: cell and gene therapy; biopharmaceuticals; and oncology;
- M&A deal summaries, multiples, and transaction drivers – such as new capabilities, capacity expansion and geographic footprint; and
- The business considerations in play for buyers, including key capabilities and one-stop shops.
“The contract manufacturing market is forecast to continue its ascent in the medium term, driven by a number of factors including parent pharmaceutical market growth, a healthy clinical pipeline and greater strategic utilization of CDMOs. M&A is a central topic of discussion in the CDMO community, and we are pleased to offer as part of our report an analysis of transaction drivers and considerations along with a summary of key deals and multiples paid.”
– JC Lupis, Managing Director, Research Platform, GHA
“Recent CDMO transactions in the gene therapy area are in line with GHA expectations for continued deal activity in the evolving CDMO space. This report signals our continuing commitment to serving our clients who are working in this important area of the healthcare market.”
– Lawrence Carter, Managing Partner and Founder, GHA
For a copy of the report please contact JC Lupis at email@example.com.