**Candidates with direct experience in M&A deal sourcing only**
We are a leading middle market boutique healthcare M&A firm seeking a seasoned and dynamic Relationship Management professional. In this role, you will effectively perform outreach to source acquisitions for our private equity-backed clients. You will tap into your skills of relationship building with a tailored proficiency, strong time management and multi-tasking, while maintaining confidentiality. A solid team player with a proactive approach to setting goals and delivering client value. In this role, it is imperative that the qualified applicant excels in a fast-paced environment, remaining flexible, proactive, efficient, with a high level of professionalism and integrity. Company offers Health/Dental/Vision. Please apply directly through LinkedIn.
- Develop and maintain a full pipeline of acquisition targets for each mandate in accordance with the client’s desired criteria
- Execute the outreach plan via cold calls, email, direct mail, conferences, etc.
- Establish strong relationships with key decision makers and serve as a guide throughout the M&A process
- Participate in client calls and report updates accurately and in a timely manner
- Conduct industry research to understand market headwinds and tailwinds and effectively communicate findings during outreach
- Maintain accurate and real-time data in DealCloud (CRM)
- Successfully operate through lead generation opportunities
- Collaborate with team members
- Occasional travel is required
- Minimum of 4 years in business development or relationship management, preferably in healthcare
- Experience in M&A
- Polished and articulate communication skills (in person, phone, and email) with successful cold calling experience
- Proven track record in sales or corporate development
- 4-year college degree with excellent GPA, preferably in Business or Finance
- Experience working with C-suite executives and business owners
- Ability to navigate through gatekeepers
- Basic understanding of finance and accounting
- Prior experience using Salesforce or DealCloud
- Knowledge of M&A process is preferred but not required
- Personal skills desired include punctual, self-motivated, energetic, hardworking, and eager to learn
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.