Local Candidates Only
- Engage actively in origination initiatives to generate new business, propose new ideas to pitch to existing clients, and prepare pitch books
- Develop outreach materials including executive summaries and process documents
- Create comprehensive financial models and valuation analyses including consolidated income statements, comparable company, and precedent transaction
- Collaborate directly with prospect management teams to collect required financial/commercial data to develop comprehensive reports that accurately represent prospects
- Conduct extensive industry, buyer, and target research for various firm engagements
- Develop and maintain outreach update reports for clients
- Participate in both client and prospect calls or meetings
- 1+ year of experience or internship with a leading investment bank, strategy consulting firm, private equity firm, etc.
- Completed 4-year degree with excellent GPA, preferably in Accounting, Finance, or Economics
- Advanced financial modeling and financial statement analysis skills
- Skilled in all Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Personal skills desired include attention to detail, hardworking, and self-motivated
- This position offers Health Insurance/Dental/Vision
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.