Local Candidates Only
As a result of growth, we are seeking a seasoned and dynamic Business Development professional, favored with experience in the Healthcare vertical. In this role, you will tap into your skills of strong time management, implementing business development across the US, establish and maintain professional relationships with a tailored proficiency, effectiveness and confidentiality. A strong team player with a proactive approach to setting goals and delivering client value. In this role, it is imperative that the qualified applicant excels in a fast-paced environment, remaining flexible, proactive, efficient, with a high level of professionalism and integrity. Company offers Health/Dental/Vision.
- Develop and maintain a full pipeline of prospects for each project strategy in accordance with the client’s desired criteria, geography, etc.
- Conduct industry research to understand challenges, changes to the market, and future opportunity to use in marketing materials and during outreach
- Execute the outreach plan via cold calls, email, direct mail, attending conferences, etc.
- Establish strong relationships with key decision makers and serve as a guide throughout the M&A process
- Participate in client calls and report updates accurately and in a timely manner
- Maintain accurate records in Salesforce
- Successfully operate through lead generation opportunities
- Collaborate with team members
- Occasional travel is required
- 3+ years in business development, preferably in healthcare
- Polished and articulate on the phone with cold calling experience
- Proven track record in sales activity/Corproate Development
- Completed 4-year college degree with excellent GPA, preferably in Business or Finance
- Experience working with C-suite executives and business owners
- Ability to get through gate keepers
- Basic understanding of accounting
- Prior experience using Salesforce.com
- Strong English verbal and written/grammar communications skills
- Knowledge of M&A process is preferred but not required
- Personal skills desired include punctual, self-motivated, energetic, hardworking, and eager to learn
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.